Google Ads

Money (Pike San) - Kyaw Thu, Aung Ye Lin, Moe Moe Myint Aung, Thinzar Wint Kyaw


Video ကြည့်ရန်(နှိပ်)👇 !!အဝိုင်းလည်နေရင်ခဏစောင့်!!


Movie Title - Money (Pike San)

Director - Nay Paing

Starring - Kyaw Thu, Aung Ye Lin, Moe Moe Myint Aung, Thinzar Wint Kyaw and many others.


(ပုံကိုနှိပ်ပါ)👇


Interview

Academy Award winner Kyaw Thu, Aung Ye Lin are in this "Money" film, It was produced and filmed by Myanmar Media 7, also starring Ma Mo Myint Aung and Thea Za Win Kyaw.

Actress Thinzar Wint Kyaw said, "Both the actors involved in the movie all of the team members have worked hard, but it's sad that it's not going to be released. I think there will be damages for U Kyaw Thu too, Because U Kyaw Thu had heard of his artistic work and when it was remade, this film was the first film to be remade. "I'm sorry," she said.

Regarding the difficulties while shooting the film, she said, "I was very tired when shooting that film. You even had diarrhea after filming and had to be treated. It is far from the place where you are alone and the place where you go to shoot. After applying black makeup all day, I had to act in the dirt and sand. When I returned at night, I couldn't even take a shower. I was very tired and fell asleep. It can be said that it is a very tiring film," Thinzar Wint Kyaw continued.

Regarding not being allowed to show it in theaters, he said, No matter what job you do, you try your best. He also made many films, But some films were not released, I can say that this is just my luck. Instead of the fans, I feel sorry for not thinking as much as I tried. But I don't give up, We will try again," said by Thinzar Wint Kyaw.

Post a Comment

0 Comments